POSITIVE BUBBLE – PILATES
“Change happens through movement and movement heals” – Joseph Pilates
At Positive Bubble Pilates, we aim to make a difference to people’s lives by creating positive and pain-free movement experiences in a safe environment that will encourage them to never stop moving and subsequently lead happier and healthier lifestyles.
Very often, clients equate movement to pain, especially when they experience muscle imbalance or an injury. As a result, they can become nervous – even fearful – of movement, which easily spirals into physical deconditioning.
We strive to work with clients, especially on an individual basis, to identify their needs, and equip them with the confidence and capability through personalised movement strategies built on correct body alignment and muscle recruitment, working towards a pain-free and happy existence.
Services An initial assessment to identify your individual needs followed by a personalised program, in the comfort of a beautiful home studio, working on the reformer, tower, wunda chair, spine corrector, mat and other small apparatus.
- Initial Assessment Private 1-1 (£40 for 45min)
- 1-1 Private Pilates (£80 for 1 session | £70 each for a pack of 10: £700)
- 2-1 Duet Pilates (£50 for 1 session per person | £45 each for a pack of 10: £450)
- Studio Circuit Max 3 people (£40 for 1 session per person | £35 each for a pack of 10: £350)
- Group Mat Pilates Max 4 people (£35 for 1 session per person | £30 each for a pack of 10: £300)
Get in touch by emailing email@example.com to book your initial assessment and we can discuss a training plan for you after.